*BCY 80' FULL CARBON UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Shipyard: Blue Coast Yachts
- Design: Coste Design & Partners
- Building process: Infusion with Epoxi/Glass/Carbon/PU foam
- Certification: Bureau Veritas
- Length LOA: 23,95 m - 78'
- Beam: 11,10 m – 36’4
- Main Sail: 185m2 full batten
- Solent: 98m2
- Storm Jib: 20m2
- Gennaker: 230m2
- Code zero: 200m2
- Mast: 32 m Carbon or optional rotating wing mast 34 m/110' carbon fiber
- Boom: Carbon Canoe or Park Avenue
- Engine: 2 x 160 HP Yanmar @ 3300 rpm
- Max speed under power: 12 knots
DescriptionThe Blue Coast 80’ is a new eye catching fast luxury sail catamaran.
The yacht is sporty but simple to sail and represents an ideal means of living in communion with the sea while fully enjoying luxury and comfort of an exceptional vessel. The Blue Coast 80’ is built of high tech composite materials for their light weight, strength and extreme durability. The construction process combines the infusion of epoxy resin / Glass fibre / Carbon fibre and PU foamcore.